Last-Minute Holiday Sprint for Online Retailers
It’s countdown time.
Black Friday has made history as the first day to ever generate over a billion dollars in online sales from mobile devices according to Adobe Digital Insights. After seeing record sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, this December is expected to set up some new records.
It’s not too late to improve your advertising campaigns and the stakes are too high not to give it a last shot.
During these past months, we have published several blog posts and provided valuable insights for merchants of all sizes on how to get started reaching out to new clients on more channels and how to improve their current shopping campaigns.
Below we give you a roundup of the most valuable and most read posts on DataFeedWatch’s blog.
Bing Ads has never been considered a serious competitor to Google Ads, but things are changing slowly and steadily.
As a matter of fact its popularity is on the rise and in the US its market share is more than 30%, while in the UK is more than 20% and the growing trend stays positive in most of the European countries: Germany 10.2%, France 12.4%, Norway 12.8%, Netherlands 9.0% and so on. For more details on the Bing’s Network audience size, market share and monthly searches visit their Insights page.
In the past months Bing has been implementing some exciting new features to their Shopping Campaigns and if you are not using Bing yet, it’s best you keep on eye on it.
– Bing Shopping: How to reach the non-Google buyers: If you haven’t tried Bing yet in this post we go over the all the reasons why it’s worth giving it a chance.
– 9 Feed Errors in Bing Merchant Center and How to Fix Them: errors are a nightmare and if not solved quickly can take a toll on your overall sales. Based on the most frequent requests we get from our customers we have created a list with the most frequent errors and the quickest way to fix them.
– 7 Tips To Prepare Your Bing Campaigns for the Holidays: biggest sales of the year occur in this period, so it’s never too late to give it a go.
Facebook is on a roll to make more revenue and the results retailers have gotten are a proof that the ball is going to keep rolling at high speed for them.
Even if you are reaching new audiences or just want to retarget shoppers that have just visited your website, Facebook Dynamic Product Ads can be the solution to increase your conversions and revenue.
– Facebook Product Ads for Retailers: All the INs and OUTs: we talk about the basics of starting with Facebook Product Ads. We sprinkled some Pro Tips & Tricks for the advertisers that have already some experience with Facebook’s Dynamic Product Ads and are looking to take their campaigns to the next level.
– 6 Easy Facebook Dynamic Product Ads Optimization Tricks To Boost Your RoI: If you want to make sure you’re getting the best bang for your buck you need to Optimize, Optimize and Optimize.
– 6 Common Feed Errors in Facebook Dynamic Product Ads: if you are struggling to solve an error or you want to know what you can do to avoid them in the future, this blog post is for you.
– Facebook Dynamic Product Ads in DataFeedWatch: This post is for beginners and for the retailers that haven’t tried Facebook Product Ads yet and want to know more about how to get started.
Amazon is a powerful driver of eCommerce with a base of more than 300 million active customer accounts and more than 170 million monthly unique visitors to the website resulting in over $100 billion in revenue.
– How to Win the Buy Box and Sell More on Amazon?: The Holy Grail of Amazon Sales, which has become increasingly important with the rise of mobile shopping.
– 3 Hurdles To Selling On Amazon (and how to overcome them): Very complex data feeds, flawless order management and very high competition for the Buy Box are three of the most important reasons why merchants have a tough time being successful on Amazon.
– Amazon Order Management for Magento and Shopify Users: We have released a new functionality so that all DataFeedWatch customers that are using Magento and Shopify can have their stock statuses up-to-date and all order fulfillment in one place.
– How to List your products on Amazon Marketplace: If you are thinking of giving Amazon’s Marketplace a try read this post first.
According to Kantar Media product listing ads on Google Shopping for the period that goes from Black Friday to Cyber Monday increased from $2.9 million in 2015 to $9.6 million in 2016.
Considering that the peak of the winter shopping season is just before Christmas, it’s worth rolling up the sleeves and work on improving the shopping campaigns.
– 7 Tips for Google Shopping Feed Optimization [EXPERT Level] – 7 tips to upgrade your Shopping Campaigns to the next level and to make the most out of your product data.
– Google Product Category: How to get it right without going crazy?: Google Product Category is a constant hassle for all merchants and one of the issues that not only cannot be swept under the rug, but it’s best to give it your full attention because it has multiple benefits for the campaign performance.
– 5 Tips To Crush Google Shopping On Black Friday And Cyber Monday: While we wrote this piece when Black Friday was just around the corner the tips in this post are evergreen and can be implemented throughout the entire year.
– The 10 most common errors in your Google Merchant Center and how to fix them: It’s indicated you act immediately on any error you get in the feed, because errors will prevent your ads from showing in Google Shopping and slow down your sales efforts.
No matter what your goal is: to expand your presence on multiple channels or to refine and improve your current campaigns there’s no better moment to get started than today.
DataFeedWatch is data feed management software that enables merchants on Magento, Shopify, Volusion, 3Dcart, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, OpenCart, and numerous other shopping carts to optimize their product data feed for Google and 1000+ Shopping Channels in 50 countries. DFW-Analytics also shows the performance data for every individual product on each channel, so merchants can boost their RoI by quickly identifying and removing unprofitable products.