Content Marketer – English Writer
Content marketing is a crucial part of what we do. We publish information about our services and about our market on a regular basis. We need somebody to take responsibility of the content and of the marketing of it. We sell our services globally, so we need an
English-language Content Marketer
The job is two-fold: You need to produce content. That means writing articles, producing videos, infographics, etc. All content needs to be marketed. That means it should be published on our own blog, but also promoted on social and other media. Your objective is to reach as many potential customers with the content that you produce.
You will be part of the marketing team and interact with all other parts of the organization. You wil be on the forefront of all new developments.
Location; Krakow or anywhere in the world
It would be nice if you are able to work in our Krakow-office. But if you live anywhere else in the world, you can work from your home-office as well – that is what a lot of us do : -)
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 750+ channels in over 40 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, Turin and Prague. Our customers are just as international; we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, O’Neill, Kenzo, TheBodyShop, and many more.
What are we looking for?
We want somebody to join our team full time. A successful Content Marketer would meet the following expectations:
- Write: You are an excellent writer & you like writing
- English: Your English writing skills are either native or otherwise impeccable by experience or education.
- Social: You are using various social media and have a working knowledge
- Marketing: You have an interest in online marketing
- Inquisitive: You like to figure stuff out
- Goals: You want to achieve goals and share in the success
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
That’s right: We are not looking for experience. We want an excellent English writer with an ambition to spread the word! We will teach you everything else.
What’s in it for you?
- You get to write and be creative
- You will gain experience in content marketing
- You will learn everything about eCommerce, Online Marketing and data feeds
- The job comes with a lot of freedom
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast growing international tech-company
- 3-5.000 PLN, depending on skills and experience
How to apply
If this is your job, please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”
Posted in: Jobs