Junior Ruby Developer (Krakow)
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 500+ channels in over 35 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double digit growth, we would like to expand the IT team in our Krakow office.
Who we are looking for
• 1+ year of experience in web development
• Database – Knowledgeable in MySQL and SQL query language (ability to write and optimize SQL queries)
• Systems Administration – Though our server and storage needs are outsourced (and you will have access to their support staff 24/7), this position does require basic Linux server admin skills.
• Communicative English
• Agile software development methodology
• Test driven development experience
What you get:
• gain new experience by having a real, direct impact on the company
• relaxed yet results driven, encouraging creativity and collaboration work environment in young, dynamic team of professionals that make great software
• a competitive salary dependent on skills
• a flexible form of employment
• modern office in the heart of Krakow
• Private health services
• Free hot lunch provided 3 times a week
Posted in: Jobs