We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Since March 2022 we are part of Cart.com which brings us numerous new opportunities to grow our business and ourselves.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 20,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We're a diverse bunch that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. Most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We are looking for a CRO Specialist who will turn our key marketing assets into highly successful conversion funnels and take ownership of all conversion optimization projects within the marketing department. This role will be critical in helping the Inbound team achieve its revenue targets.
We are looking for A-Players that are proactive, and have strong communication skills, writing aptitude, adaptability, and creativity.
Your main responsibilities:
- Execute CRO growth marketing strategies through the creation of optimization tests to improve website and landing pages conversion rates
- Drive revenue through analyses, formulating hypotheses, and developing CRO recommendations
- Design and execute multivariate on-site tests that can include offers, copy, creative, landing page, calls-to-action, and many others
- Develop a good understanding of our buyers and their digital journeys by interpreting data sets
- Collaborate with the Inbound team for creative copy and with the marketing operations team for front-end development, split tests, website designs
- Report on relevant KPIs supporting both short- and long-term visitor-conversion goals and use insights to communicate optimizations
- Audit, optimize existing and create new communication flows to help prospects progress to the next stage of the buying funnel
- Develop effective conversion funnels spanning pages, gated guides, email sequences, and other relevant assets
- Conduct regular A/B tests across the website, blog pages, automated workflows, and other items/processes partaking in the inbound conversion
- Analyze user behavior across the website pages and blog to discover actionable patterns and optimize visitors’ path to conversion
- Propose new initiatives and processes that will contribute to increasing inbound conversion based on industry best practices, gap analysis and competitive research
You are ambitious. You want to grow personally and professionally. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative and have a real impact on the success of the company. If you enjoy having an impact, our team is a place for you.
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 3+ years of experience in CRO/ web strategy and personalization initiatives
- Have a growth mentality that enables a constant testing strategy
- Strong organizational skills are very important to not only execute these tests, but also to document, and track the results
- In-depth understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Demonstrated experience running simultaneous personalized experiences
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and the ability to thoughtfully identify challenges and solutions
- Strong project management experience, with often changing priorities and timelines
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
What’s in it for You?
Salary: between 9 000 and 13 000 PLN per month on an Employment contract/B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, health insurance, and many other awesome perks!
What's more, you'll be working with a team of people that enjoy each other’s company. You'll work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to know more? Ask our Marketing Manager directly: email@example.com
9 000 - 13 000 PLN Net (B2B)
9 000 - 13 000 PLN Gross (Employment contract)