Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a Data Science Lead at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Tech Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
You are running our Data Science team, which is deeply integrated with every part of our company: Supporting Management and all other departments with reporting, tracking and predictions; Assisting product teams to formulate and validate proper hypotheses and develop the machine learning capabilities in the core of our business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain data architecture
- Coordinate the teams work on a daily basis - including daily meetings
- Lead and mentor your team's members, including 1-2-1 meetings, personal development and career paths
- Create a roadmap and set goals for your teams
- Take decisions on technology and data architecture
- Communicate with Management
- Work with stakeholders (POs, Heads of other departments) to help them understand products better and define metrics that help them achieve their goals
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining data architecture (+ migration to cloud)
- Hands-on experience in data integration from multiple external sources/types
- Experience in DB (mostly SQL and Mongo) query optimization
- Experience in working with and creating databases and dashboards
- Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining data lakes
- Manage stakeholders and help in creating roadmaps - good communication skills and ability to consult ideas with other teams
- IaaC technology (preferable Terraform)
- ETL orchestration tools (preferable Spark)
Nice to have:
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 20k and 25k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
20 000 - 25 000 PLN Net (B2B)