Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a Data Team Leader at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Tech Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
You are running several teams in our Tech department, including the Data Analytics Team and the Machine Learning team, that are deeply integrated with every part of our company: Supporting Management and all other departments with reporting, tracking and predictions; Assisting product teams to formulate and validate proper hypotheses and develop the machine learning capabilities in the core of our application.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate the teams work on a daily basis - including daily meetings
- Lead and mentor your teams members, including 1-2-1 meetings, personal development and career paths
- Create a roadmap and set goals for your teams
- Take decisions on technology and data architecture
- Communicate with Management
- Work with stakeholders (POs, Heads of other departments) to help them understand products better and define metrics that help them achieve their goals.
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 3+ years in data/product analysis
- experience in leading teams/departments
- knowledge in statistics and machine learning - hands on experience is not needed but some knowledge is a plus
- knowledge in ETL pipelines and cloud technologies
- good knowledge in Python, especially in Pandas
- good knowledge in SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
Tableau or other BI Tool experience
- good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- exceptional communication skills - you should be able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- English and Polish are necessary - you should be able to deal with multiple meetings in those languages during a day
- ability to plan projects and work with people
- knowledge of scrum and other management methodologies
- plus for experience in e-commerce/saas
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 20k and 25k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
20 000 - 25 000 PLN Net (B2B)