We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and office in Krakow. Since March 2022 we are part of Cart.com which brings us numerous new opportunities to grow our business and ourselves.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 20,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We're a diverse bunch that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. Most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We are running the Data Team (6 people) that is deeply integrated with every part of our company: Supporting Management and all other departments with reporting, tracking and predictions; Assisting product teams to formulate and validate proper hypotheses and develop the machine learning capabilities in the core of our application.
- Lead and mentor your team members, including 1:1 meetings, personal development and career paths
- Create a roadmap and set goals for the team
- Active participation in projects - solving analytical tasks, implementing solutions and conducting code reviews for other team members
- Take decisions on technology and data architecture
- Work with stakeholders and management (POs, Heads of other departments) to help them understand products better and define metrics that help them achieve their goals
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture, and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in data analysis or data engineering
- Experience in leading teams (1:1 meetings, personal development and career paths)
- Ability to write and optimize SQL queries (MySQL)
- Good knowledge of Python, especially in Pandas
- Tableau or other BI Tools experience
- Exceptional communication skills - should be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- English is necessary, should be able to deal with multiple meetings in English a day
- Knowledge of scrum and other management methodologies
Nice to have:
- Google tools - GTM, Analytics, BigQuery
- Experience in ecommerce/SaaS
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases
What’s in it for You?
Salary: between 17 000-23 000 PLN per month on an Employment contract/B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, health insurance, and other awesome perks!
What's more, you'll be working with a team of people that enjoy each other’s company. You'll work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
17 000-23 000 PLN Net (B2B)
17 000-23 000 PLN Gross (Employment contract)