Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a DevOps at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Tech Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Since March 2022 we are part of Cart.com which brings us numerous new opportunities to grow our business and ourselves.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 20,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
Our development department consists of 5 teams currently. Built in a cross-functional way with a high degree of autonomy and transparency. Team that is currently looking for a DevOps person is our Infrastructure Team, currently 3 people of size.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design, build and deploy scalable and reliable solutions
- Manage and automate the deployment of applications (Ruby, NodeJS, Java) to kubernetes cluster
- Optimize the performance of our infrastructure (k8s, proxmox, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis)
- Improve monitoring and alerting system (kibana, prometheus, grafana)
- Develop and optimize our CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
- Securing the infrastructure and application
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- Used modern DevOps methods on premise and in the cloud technology
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins, gitlab flow, gocd or GitHub Actions
- Knowledge of tools to build infrastructure as a code: terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience with monitoring tools like kibana, elasticsearch, prometheus, grafana
- Knowledge of kubernetes and its ecosystem like: helm, ambassador, istio
- Experience with provisioning tools like ansible, chief, puppet or saltstack
- Worked with distributed systems where HA and secure is on the first place
- Mysql, mongodb, redis, kafka, distributed storage experience
- Built data processing pipelines and infrastructures
- Database optimization skills on multiple levels from query analyzing to hardware configuration
- Good communication skills, you are a good team player
- Communicative English and Polish
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hetzner/AWS ecosystem
- Knowing Ruby/Python/NodeJS webapp ecosystem
- Experience with external monitoring tools like DataDog, NewRelic
- SysOps experience
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 18k and 24k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
18 000 - 24 000 PLN Net (B2B)