Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are an HR Administration Specialist at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our HR Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Since March 2022 we are part of Cart.com which brings us numerous new opportunities to grow our business and ourselves.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 20,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We are looking for a part-time or full-time specialist who will join the HR Team and support us in the field of HR administration. A well organized person who is not afraid of challenges and will make things happen. We are looking for a person who already has some experience in this field - we will teach you the rest.
Your main responsibilities:
- Preparing and filing out required documentation (e.g., employment agreement, contracts, annexes, salary/work certificates)
- Handling and storing personal files and employee documentation in compliance with applicable regulations
- Ensuring the validity of the BHP training, medical referrals, legality of employment
- Updating databases internally, such as vacation, sick and maternity leave
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- Entering accurate source information into HR software
- Taking care of the employee benefits
You are a person who is well organized, open-minded and ambitious. You want to grow personally and professionally. You are a team player who enjoys working with people that are as eager (just as you) to take the initiative. If you enjoy working under the hood but having an impact on the success of the company, our team is a place for you.
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- Knowledge of Polish regulations related to Labor Law, social security, taxes, etc.
- Minimum 1/2 years’ experience in the similar position HR/HR administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Computer literate with programmes such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish - B2 level
- Understanding various HR software systems, like Workday (experience in such is a plus)
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 5k and 8k per month on an Employment contract/B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 000 - 8 000 PLN Gross (Employment contract)
5 000 - 8 000 PLN Net (B2B)