Help us grow
While DataFeedWatch is a market leader, we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you're a Product Designer at heart.
If you care about making a real difference, our Product Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our Product Design & Research team. You will develop DataFeedWatch products, research our target group, and design solutions for our existing and new clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design products, features, and interactions based on research data and cooperation with the development team. Your scope will involve UI design, UX research, workshop facilitation, wireframing, prototyping, and maintaining the design system.
- Explore different hypotheses, validate and follow the best solutions possible.
- Co-create product vision and decision-making process for the roadmap.
- Proactively explore service design solutions to improve the overall user experience.
- Work closely with stakeholders, advocate best design practices and represent the UX team in design discussions.
You are ambitious. You want to grow personally and professionally. You are friendly, open-minded and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative and have a real impact on the success of the company.
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products
- Rapid prototyping skills
- UI skills
- Basic user research knowledge
- Hands-on experience with design systems and style guides (Atomic Design)
- Design tools, e.g. Figma, Miro, Adobe CC
- Pitching skills
- Co-creation and discovery workshopping (involving C-level management, product team, clients)
- In-depth knowledge of design processes (research embedded in design process, methodologies: Lean UX, Design Thinking, Service Design)
- Fluent English and Polish
- A11y basics (WCAG)
- Understanding of business goals (concepts of KPI, MVP, MLP, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with experience mapping tools (such as Empathy Maps or Customer Journeys)
- Experience in B2B and SaaS products
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 11k and 16k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
What's more, you'll be working with a team of people that enjoy each other’s company.You'll work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
How to apply?
Apply by sending us your CV and portfolio (please include a link in the CV).
We will answer every application.
What the recruitment process looks like? If we decide to proceed:
- You will get a phone call from our UX Lead
- In a meeting(s), we’ll ask who you are, and give you a task to do
- The last step is a short meeting where we ask you about details to help us make the decision
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
11 000 - 16 000 PLN Net (B2B)