We're a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions. DataFeedWatch enables 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to successfully advertise on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We're a diverse bunch that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. Most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer/UX Designer to join our Product & Research team. You will develop DataFeedWatch products and design good experience for our existing and new customers, based on research data.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design products, features, and interactions in cooperation with the development and research team Your scope will involve UI design, workshop facilitation, wireframing & prototyping, mapping client's experience, and maintaining the design system
- Explore different hypotheses, validate and create the best solutions possible
- Co-create product vision and decision-making process for the roadmap
- Proactively explore service design solutions to improve the overall user experience
- Work closely with stakeholders, advocate best design practices and represent the UX team in design discussions
You are ambitious. You want to grow personally and professionally. You are friendly, open-minded and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative and have a real impact on the success of the company. If you enjoy having an impact, our team is a place for you.
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- Proven experience in designing digital solutions
- UI skills
- Design tools, e.g. Figma, Miro, Adobe CC
- Pitching skills
- Experience in co-creation and discovery workshopping
- In-depth knowledge of design processes (research embedded in design process, methodologies: Lean UX, Design Thinking, Service Design)
- Fluent English and Polish
- A11y basics (WCAG)
Nice to have:
- Basic user research knowledge
- Understanding of business goals (concepts of KPI, MVP, MLP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with design systems and style guides (Atomic Design)
- Hands-on experience with experience mapping tools (such as Empathy Maps or Customer Journeys)
- Experience in B2B and SaaS products
What’s in it for You?
Salary: between 11 000 and 16 000 PLN + VAT per month, B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, health insurance, and many other awesome perks!
What's more, you'll be working with a team of people that enjoy each other’s company. You'll work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
How to Apply?
Apply by sending us your CV and portfolio (please include a link in the CV).
We will answer every application.
What does the recruitment process look like? If we decide to proceed:
- You will get a phone call from our Team
- In a meeting(s), we’d like to meet you, ask a few technical questions, and give you a task to do
- The last step is a short meeting where we ask you about details to help us make the final decision
11 000 - 16 000 PLN Net (B2B)