Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a Product Owner at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Product Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Since March 2022 we are part of Cart.com which brings us numerous new opportunities to grow our business and ourselves.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 20,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We are looking for a Product Owner who will help our organization maximize value by helping our teams and organization to move forward on the way of outcome driven development.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prioritizing business opportunities based on a product development strategy
- Create Roadmap together with our Product Owners and CTO
- Manage various stakeholders requests (internal and external)
- Organize backlog in a way it assures value optimization
- Help our team succeed, providing insights that allow them to build solutions matching customer needs
- Participate in metrics setting process and monitoring value we deliver
- Forecasting business development activities for prospects and existing clients
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- Proven experience in crafting Roadmaps and managing Backlog
- Experience in cooperation with Scrum Teams
- Solid knowledge of modern techniques related to Product Development
- Experience in Agile and Lean approach
- Ability to facilitate discussions that leads to backlog decomposition
- Experience in defining fast idea validation methods and measurements
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Polish (minimum B2+)
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 14k and 19k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
14 000 - 19 000 PLN Net (B2B)