We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Since March 2022 we are part of Cart.com which brings us numerous new opportunities to grow our business and ourselves.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 20,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We're a diverse bunch that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. Most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We are looking for a Product Manager who will help our organization maximize value by working with his team as a Product Owner and helping the organization to move forward in the way of outcome-driven development.
- Prioritizing business opportunities based on a product development strategy
- Create and execute a Roadmap together with our Product Managers and CTO
- Manage various stakeholders' requests (internal and external)
- Organize backlog in a way that assures value optimization
- Help our team succeed, providing insights that allow them to build solutions matching customer needs
- Participate in metrics setting process and monitoring value we deliver
- Forecasting business development activities for prospects and existing clients
You are ambitious. You want to grow and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people who are as eager as you are to take the initiative and impact the company's success.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture, and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- Proven experience in crafting and executing Roadmaps and managing Backlog
- Experience in cooperation with Scrum Teams
- Solid knowledge of modern techniques related to Product Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical approach
- Experience in defining fast idea validation methods and measurements
- Fluent Polish, Fluent English
What’s in it for You?
Salary: between 17 000-24 000 PLN per month on an Employment contract/B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, health insurance, and other awesome perks!
What's more, you'll be working with a team of people that enjoy each other’s company. You'll work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
17 000-24 000 PLN Net (B2B)
17 000-24 000 PLN Gross (Employment contract)