Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a QA Engineer at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Tech Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Since March 2022 we are part of Cart.com which brings us numerous new opportunities to grow our business and ourselves.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 20,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
Our development department consists of 5 teams currently. Built in a cross-functional way with a high degree of autonomy and transparency. We are looking to augment our Quality Assurance capabilities. You would join our current guild as a 6th QA, to help us push towards excellence.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identifying, creating and performing test plans and scenarios
- Performing functional tests
- Implementation of automated tests
- Test cases management with XRay in Jira
- Testing process improvement
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 4+ years of experience in developing and executing exploratory and automated tests scripts
- Knowledge and experience in test automation with Webdriver.io
- Ability to perform an inspection on the product and assure the delivery of quality products to the customers
- Interest in application security topics
- Good communication skills, you are a good team player
- Proactive approach - we have a startup approach - you can make a difference!
- English and Polish are necessary - you should be able to deal with multiple meetings in those languages during a day
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 13k and 20k per month on a B2B contract/Employment contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
13 000 - 20 000 PLN Net (B2B)
13 000 - 20 000 PLN Gross (Employment contract)