Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a Senior Frontend Developer at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Tech Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
You will work in one of our scrum teams, with the goal of delivering the best data feed optimization software possible.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop engineering products and highly scalable frontend services.
- Work with designers to implement new solutions.
- Work with stakeholders in defining, planning, estimating and ultimately delivering features that deliver meaningful results and impact the growth of our Customers.
- Navigate through our codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems.
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 5+ years experience in web development
- 4+ years experience in Angular and Typescript
- Jasmine + Karma
- Communicative English and Polish
Nice to have:
- Product feeds domain experience
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 17k and 20k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
17 000 - 20 000 PLN Net (B2B)