Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are an IT Talent Acquisition at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our HR Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition, who will join our HR Team and help us grow our DFW family.
You will be involved in contacting candidates and maintaining positive relationships with them, plus we need your help in building employer branding strategy and attracting talents.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment process: from gathering requirements, publishing the job opportunities, sourcing and identifying the A-players (talents), doing the screening calls for managing the interviews and choosing the right candidate with the hiring manager
- Create and develop strong candidate relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Recruiting for all teams, but mainly for IT Team
- Close cooperation with hiring managers
- Managing the database and maintaining systematic communication with the talents
- Providing market employment trends, recruitment and sourcing tactics
- Create and execute employer branding to build the company recognition
- Representing the company at the HR or tech events.
You are a person who is open-minded, ambitious and not afraid of challenges. You want to grow personally and professionally. You are a team-player who enjoys working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative. If you enjoy having an impact on the success of the company, our team is a place for you.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 3+ of experience in independent recruitment processes
- Understanding of the IT industry and IT-related vocabulary to communicate easily with technical and non-technical specialists
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - communicativeness, ability to establish and maintain good relations
- Fluency in spoken and written English (minimum C1)
- Experience with multiple sourcing methods and recruiting tools
- Passion for EB & HR trends, especially in the IT world
- Independence and proactive attitude
- Eager to learn new things, share ideas and propose the new solutions
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of working in an IT/e-commerce company
- Well developed network in IT
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 10k and 13k + bonuses per month on an Employment contract/B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
10 000 - 13 000 + bonuses PLN Gross (Employment contract)
10 000 - 13 000 + bonuses PLN Net (B2B)