Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a Senior Technology Manager at heart. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Tech Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
You care about personal people development, support technical growth of application and improvement of our SLDC.
Working closely with our Product Managers, Scrum Masters and various stakeholders across the organisation.
Your main responsibilities
- Lead and mentor team members, including 1-2-1 meetings, personal development and career paths.
- Cooperate closely with Scrum Masters and Agile Coach in the areas related to high performing team creation
- Take decisions on technology and data architecture together with the CTO and development teams
- Support development team in activities related to improving the efficiency of SDLC
- Work with stakeholders (POs, Heads of other departments) to help them understand technical aspects of products better and define metrics that help them to achieve their goals.
- Cooperate closely with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, CTO in the areas related to improving the whole department way of working
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- Strong technical background
- SDLC knowledge
- Self development facilitation
- Managing the team of 10+ direct reports and 20+ indirect.
- Agile/Lean methodology knowledge and experience
- Lean startup DNA
- Stakeholder management
- Experienced in cooperation with UX/Researchers/Data Analyst Teams
- Innovative approach to product delivery
- Knowledge of techniques allowing for business value estimations
- Mentoring skills
- Experience in cooperation with self-organizing teams
- Modern Leadership skills
- Proven experience in validating users needs and delivered value
- Experience in outcome driven roadmap
- Self-managed and self-aware
Nice to have:
- E-commerce domain experience
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 22k and 28k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
However, we believe that there is a much bigger reward in joining a team of people that enjoy each other’s company, as well as sharing the same goals and values. And that it is much more satisfying to work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
22 000 - 28 000 PLN Net (B2B)