Help us grow
Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a Customer Support Specialist at heart and you have experience in Google Ads. If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Tech Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
You will assist and support our customers with the daily challenges of using our web application. As a part of the Support Team you will cooperate with every part of our company.
Your main responsibilities:
- Help our customers via chat, email and phone
- Review and optimize data feeds in order to improve ads and campaigns
- Notify customers about encountered problems even before they notice them themselves
- Cooperate with Tech Team regarding technical issues and keep customers informed
- Cooperate with other teams regarding customers feedback and possible new interesting ideas
- Help our company to expand our knowledge base based on your daily experience with customers
- Extra paid evening shifts (18:30-23:30) once a week in addition to regular working day to cover other time zones
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
And most of all, you understand our core values & culture and you think they will fit like a glove ;-)
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- EXPERIENCE. 2 years experience in a similar position.
- ENGLISH. Fluency in spoken and written English (minimum C1).
- KNOWLEDGE OF AN ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE, like: German, French, Italian, Spanish or other.
- KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING. Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our clients are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems.
- ATTITUDE. You need to be open to communicate with anyone: happy or sad, savvy or newbie.
- CREATIVE AND ANALYTICAL THINKING. We do not forward issues to other teams, we solve them ourselves. You need to be able to find the cause and the solution or workaround.
Nice to have:
- Any experience with Google or Facebook campaigns or marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is 6k and 11k per month on an employee contract/B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
Working as a Support Ninja you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to deal with data in a SaaS company and how to make use of it. During the internship, you are going to use different tools and technologies to achieve your goals. Even if you’re not experienced with some of them we’re willing to hear from you - we’re ready to teach you anything needed. The most important thing is your attitude and willingness to learn.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 000 - 11 000 PLN Gross (employee contract)
6 000 - 11 000 PLN Net (B2B)