Help us grow
While Datafeedwatch is a market leader, and we intend to accelerate our growth even more.
You can be the one to help us achieve our ambitious goals if you are a UX Researcher at heart.
If it is your passion and you are eager to make a difference, our Product Team is the place for you.
We Help Merchants Grow. DataFeedWatch is a fast growing tech start-up with roots in Silicon Valley and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague.
We are a market leader in Feed Marketing Solutions and enable 15,000 online shops on 6 continents to advertise and be successful on shopping channels like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
If you join us, you will be part of a team of nearly 100 people that includes 15 different nationalities. We are a diverse team that enjoys a perfect work-life balance. We don't just work together, we have lunch together and hang out outside work hours. And most importantly, we like people who make their own decisions and want to grow the company and themselves.
About the Job
We're looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join our Product Design & Research team. You will be involved in researching DataFeedWatch client's needs, as well as the market and competitive advantages of our products.
Your main responsibilities:
- Plan and lead qualitative and quantitative research. From user testing, desk research, interviews, JTBD to business value research, competitive analysis, diary studies, surveys and more. We are open to every (ethical 🙂) method to achieve desired outcomes
- Conduct Business Value Research to support our quarterly roadmap
- Facilitate discovery and empathy workshops, both internally and externally
- Present research insights to the stakeholders and advocate for the users
- Work closely with our clients, partners, and colleagues
You are ambitious. You want to grow yourself and like a challenge, both in life and in your job. You are friendly, open-minded, and a team player. You enjoy working with people that are as eager as you are to take the initiative, and have an impact on the success of the company.
We also value the following experience and characteristics:
- 3+ years of experience in UX research
- User research and market research knowledge
- Experience in remote workshops (we use Miro)
- Presentation skills
- Fluent English and Polish
Nice to have:
- Proven track record in creating UX research strategy
What’s in it for You?
The salary for this position is between 11k and 16k per month on a B2B contract.
We also offer free lunch, remote work, and various other awesome perks!
What's more, you'll be working with a team of people that enjoy each other’s company.You'll work, learn, and grow in an environment where freedom and initiative are appreciated.
How to apply?
Apply by sending us your CV and preferably research portfolio (please include a link in the CV).
We will answer every application.
What the recruitment process looks like? If we decide to proceed:
- You will get a phone call from our UX Lead
- In a meeting(s), we’ll ask who you are, and give you a task to do
- The last step is a short meeting where we ask you about details to help us make the decision
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com
11 000 - 16 000 PLN Net (B2B)