- starting at $39 for 1,000 SKUs
- $199 for 30,000 SKUs package
- unlimited Shops start at $199
- Order Management complimentary
- starting at $39 for 500 SKUs
- $179 for 30,000 SKUs package
- unlimited Shops start at $599
- Order Management paid extra (59$)
- create a data feed in 3 steps
- easy and intuitive rule-mapping
- pre-loaded channel templates
- create a feed in several steps
- complicated rule mapping system
- user-friendly inteface layout
- available round the clock
- live chat, email and phone
- 10 languages
(EN, ES, DE, FR, NL, DK, SE, IT, PT, PL)
- Capterra Customer Service score: 4.8
- available 9 - 6 CET, Mon-Fri
- email and phone
- 5 languages (EN, ES, DE, FR, NL)
- Capterra Customer Service score: 4.5
- direct integrations: 11
- unique to us: Volusion, Opencart, 3dcart, Versacommerce
- alternative: Google Sheets, XML, CSV, TXT or JSON
- direct integrations: 12
- unique to them: CCVShop, Mijnwebwinkel, Divide.now, InRiver
- alternative: XML, CSV or TXT
- feed-based text ads
- analytics with cost data (cpc, cpa)
- competitive price monitoring
- feed based text-ads
- analytics without cost data
- 15-day trial (extension possible)
- full functionality and support
- 45-day trial for feed-based text ads
- free trial for an unlimited time
- limited functionality (cannot upload feeds to the channels)
- no free trial for feed-based text ads
Let’s sum it up
DataFeedWatch offers a more intuitive way to map your feeds. You can create a feed with 3 simple steps. In Channable you need to double the number of steps to get your feed ready.
Feed-Driven Text Ads are also way faster to set up, and offer a possibility to create keywords via tag combination and product title truncation.
Our Team of Feed Marketing Ninjas is around 24/7, reachable via live chat, email or even online session. Channable is limited to office hours and offers no live chat.
On an independent review platform - Capterra, DataFeedWatch support received a score of 4.8, while Channable’s support is graded 4.5.
DataFeedWatch operates on over 1000 shopping channels, in 50 countries and in 10 languages.
Channable is primarily focused on its home market, The Netherlands, and is expanding into neighbouring countries.
DataFeedWatch is trusted by global brands like adidas, Decathlon, Kenzo and many local Dutch companies such as Blokker, Whello or Happy Idiots.
Why merchants & agencies choose DataFeedWatch
“Consistent, Quality Service!”
"It has been about 3 - 4 years since I began using their service. They have been consistent in offering a robust solution and I couldn't be happier! DataFeedWatch is constantly adding improvements and making sure their customers are taken care of. In fact, their customer service is SUPERB."