- starting at $59/month
- transparent pricing
- 15-day free trial, no commitment
- starting at €199/month
(contact for pricing details)
- on average 2.5x more expensive than DataFeedWatch
- minimum 6 months commitment
- intuitive rule mapping
- pre-loaded channel templates
- less intuitive to compile rules
- user-friendly inteface
- available round the clock
- live chat, email and phone
- 10 languages
- high-level support incl. in all plans
- available Mon-Fri, 9 - 17 CET
- email and phone
- 10 languages
- upgrade for faster (premium) support
- feed-based text ads
- product-level analytics with
cost data (cpc, cpa)
- price monitoring (Price Watch)
- dynamic search ads
- comprehensive analytics
- integration with various apps (eg. Slack)
- 2,000+ global channels
- direct cart integrations: 11
- alternative: Google Sheets, XML, CSV, TXT or JSON file
- 1,500+ global channels
- direct cart integrations: 16
- alternative: Google Sheets, XML, CSV or TXT file
Let’s sum it up
Both solutions offer a complete suite of functionalities needed to take your feeds to the next level.
Lengow is approximately 2.5x more expensive than DataFeedWatch.
DataFeedwatch has modular, ‘pay as you grow’ pricing. Better suited for SMBs, and also more attractive for agencies & large retailers.
DataFeedWatch offers a free trial with full-functionality, and opts for full transparency with our pricing.
Find out what other retailers say about their experience with DataFeedWatch through 250 reviews across independent platforms such as Capterra, Shopify and BigCommerce.
With Lengow, you need to sign a minimum 6 months contract. DataFeedWatch allows retailers to test out the solution for free until they’re sure it is the right fit. Upgrade or downgrade your plan at any point.
We are around 24/7 and offer more support-contact options, whereas Lengow only operates Mon-Fri during business hours via email or phone.
Why merchants & agencies choose DataFeedWatch
“Consistent, Quality Service!”
"It has been about 3 - 4 years since I began using their service. They have been consistent in offering a robust solution and I couldn't be happier! DataFeedWatch is constantly adding improvements and making sure their customers are taken care of. In fact, their customer service is SUPERB."