BigCommerce merchants can benefit from full integration with DataFeedWatch. Our software enables them to optimize their data feeds for Google Shopping and many Comparison Shopping Engines in the US, Canada, Mexico, European countries, Russia, India and Australia.
Connect your BigCommerce shop to DataFeedWatch
The first thing you need to do is connect your BigCommerce shop to our data feed management tool. The good news is that you can do it in 9 simple steps. Here you can find the instruction on how to connect BigCommerce to DataFeedWatch.
Optimize your BigCommerce Feed
BigCommerce merchants can benefit from the same high quality optimization that is available for other shops.
Here you can find 10 amazing resources that will undoubtedly help you with your BigCommerca data feed optimization:
- The 10 most profitable Google Feed Optimizations
- Google Shopping Data Feed for BigCommerce shops: Required Fields
- How to add your BigCommerce data feed to the Google Merchant Center
- How to make changes to your BigCommerce data feed
- Exclude unprofitable products
- Add Categories
- How to track the performance of every single product
- Brand, MPN and GTIN on Google Shopping
- AdWords Labels: Why & How?
- 5 Simple Steps to Set Product Targets for Google Shopping
BigCommerce Merchants can use DataFeedWatch to optimize data feeds for:
- Amazon Product Ads
- and many more