Based on our experience working with retailers globally, we discovered there is a lot of wasted potential when it comes to optimizing product feeds.
Get on your feed: Aarhus and Copenhagen
Get on your feed is the first seminar dedicated to eCommerce Marketing Professionals who are working daily, operationally or strategically, with product feeds in Denmark.
In addition to the sessions, there was opportunity to network and share feed marketing tips and tricks with like-minded retailers and agency digital specialists.
The Seminar’s purpose was to inspire the participants to take their Feed Based Advertising activities to the next level for Google Shopping and based on the after event feedback I am happy to say that we delivered on our promise.
On April 12th and 13th we met with over 100 Feed Managers in Aarhus and Copenhagen, where we went over everything that is required to take the product feeds strategy to the next level.
The participants had the possibility to learn ROI-driving growth strategies & tactics from:
- Jacob Kildebogaard, Director, Partner & COO at Ambition A/S (Copenhagen)
- Frederik Hyldig, Head of Paid Search at s360 A/S (Aarhus)
- Jacques van der Wilt, Founder & CEO at DataFeedWatch
The future of eCommerce in Denmark looks positive: the number of online shoppers is expected to grow from 3.5 million in 2017 to 3.85 million in 2021 and the spend per online shopper per year is also expected to grow by almost 20 percent.
Based on the figures above, it’s safe to say that the Danish online retailers have to kickstart or take their product feed management more seriously.
Download our Guide to Data Feed Optimization eBook to learn more about:
- How to improve the quality of your product feed?
- Different shopping channel business models and which one works best for you?
- What tactics to use to improve the shopping campaign ROI.