In our webinar, we’re saying goodbye to Smart Shopping and embracing Performance Max as a new way of driving conversions for your Shopify store. Get an expert take on optimizing PMax for better results from:
Director Of Affiliate Relations & Country Manager DACH at DataFeedWatch. He has many years of experience in product feed creation and optimization. Martin helps global retailers and agencies find the right solution and partner to increase their eCommerce performance on 2000 + shopping channels.
Co-founder and Chief Strategist at Google Ads Agency - Solutions 8. John manages more than $4.7 million in ad spend each month and monitors campaigns for more than 160+ clients across a variety of industries. He shares his huge Google Ads knowledge on the Solutions 8 YouTube channel and The Google Ads Podcast, and as a paid traffic instructor at DigitalMarketer.com.
Tune in to learn how to optimize your Performance Max campaigns to achieve the best possible results on the example of Shopify stores. We explain the role of product feed in PMax campaigns, and share our knowledge and experience on how to manipulate product data to enhance your Google ads. John Moran gives live examples from Google Ads.
Optimize your product feed for Performance Max
- Key feed attribute optimization areas: title, product type and more!
- Various optimization tactics: recommended title structures, extracting data from other fields, A/B testing etc.
- Resolving Google Merchant Center errors.
- Further data manipulations: product exclusions strategy, creation of profit-based custom labels etc.
With this knowledge, you can better control your product catalog and realize the full potential of your Performance Max campaign. You'll increase ROI and conversion rates. By implementing feed tactics such as leveraging custom labels, you will be able to manage your ad budget much better. These tips from Martin are particularly useful for advertisers who choose to run a feed-only PMax strategy.
Optimize Performance Max for optimal performance
Performance Max uses its own target and its own AI driven machine learning tool. At first, it can be difficult for most advertisers to understand how the whole system works.
In fact, many of PMax operations are based on the data you have provided in your data feed. This is the area you have control over and it is the way you can best optimize your campaign. If you have not set up your feed correctly, most of the Google Network channels will be interrupted.
In the second part of our webinar, John Moran form Solutions 8 is explaining:
- The foundational structure of the PMax campaign and what is the best practice to follow.
- How to set up different audience signals based on different asset groups.
- How a feed solution can help in structuring a PMax campaign.
- How to leverage an existing Smart Shopping campaign to maintain good performance in a Performance Max campaign.
John shows live examples of how you can optimize your Performance Max campaign in Google Ads for optimal performance. You don’t wanna miss out on that.
Tune in and enjoy!